Scrappily Ever After Home ~ Natural Designs in Scrapbooking - Scrappily Ever AFter Store ~ Creative Team ~ Maria Billson

Friday, September 18, 2009

White Noise - 20 FREE papers

BusyBee asked so here are 20 off white, cream textured papers called White Noise. So what can I make for you?? Just let me know!

And on a better note anyone who's been following my quest to become a CT I was finally asked! They say good things come to those who wait, because when I saw this call my heart was really racing I love her work and just started playing around with two of her kits.

I don't know if I'm allowed to say who's team I'm on yet, so I'll just wait a day or so until the announcement is official. As soon as I see the announcement posted on ScrapMatters.com I'll come back here yelling :-)

It really feels good to be apart of a creative team again. I miss designing websites and working with my clients but I do NOT miss the DRAMA of working in that office.




DOWNLOADS
------------
Make sure you download BOTH files

Download White Noise Papers # 1-10 here



Download White Noise Papers # 11-20 here




please leave some lovin!

8 comments:

Thia said...

Thank you very much! :)

marsie55 said...

Wow, thank you so, so, so, so much!!! I love scrapping with white/cream - these are delicious!! MWAH MWAH MWAH !

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much, can't wait to use these papers.

Heather said...

These are fabulous papers! Thank you so much for sharing!

Gabby said...

Thank you !

Kessa said...

Thank you so much for sharing these papers.

BusyBee said...

Wow! You did a GREAT job - these are beautiful... apparently they are really popular I had to wait in line to download! Thanks so very much for all the love you put into these papers. I'm cheering for you and waiting to see the CT results >;o)

Anonymous said...

Love it! It's EXACTLY what I've been searching for. Thank you, thank you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...