Scrappily Ever After Home ~ Natural Designs in Scrapbooking - Scrappily Ever AFter Store ~ Creative Team ~ Maria Billson

Friday, January 15, 2010

Chit-chat and chocolate by AnnaBV Designs

AnnaBV Designs is releasing this new kit called Chit-chat and Chocolate. Besides being yummy...I mean I want to eat that chocolate right off the screen I think it's prefect for some guy type layouts for Valentine's Day too - you know not to girly. I think I'm going to try to scrap a Valentine Card using some of the papers of my son.



This Alpha set is so cool! you get 3 different alphas and one is made of chocolate.


and here's the add-on



Now all aboard the blog train

I'm the first stop on the blog train.
Next is Becky
then Yolanda
and finally Chel

Download Here



5 comments:

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jan. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: [16 Jan 02:50am GMT]).

bj said...

thank you!!

Christie said...

Thanks so much for sharing this great freebie! I posted it on my blog Hand Picked Freebies! :) I downloaded for myself too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...