Scrappily Ever After Home ~ Natural Designs in Scrapbooking - Scrappily Ever AFter Store ~ Creative Team ~ Maria Billson

Friday, June 10, 2011

Marco...Polo Freebie

It was hot out yesterday! My mom and I went to Kohl's in the morning while my son was at school. After lunch we all went in the pool. It was so refreshing.


I tried to teach my 3 1/2 year old the game of Marco Polo, but he didn't really understand. He liked that I would swim to find him but if I said Marco, he said Marco. it was very cute. Which inspired a word art freebie for all you pool goers out there.

download Word Art here


Today is the last day for the Fun Colorful Alpha sale.

Pick up up here


1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jun. 10, 2011. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...