Scrappily Ever After Home ~ Natural Designs in Scrapbooking - Scrappily Ever AFter Store ~ Creative Team ~ Maria Billson

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Orange You Glad - 20 Free Papers

Orange you glad it's summer? Hope everyone is have a fun! Please contact me and show me what you've been making with the papers. I'd love to see your work. download BOTH files



DOWNLOADS
------------

Download Orange You Glad Papers # 1-10 here


Download Orange You Glad Papers # 11-20 here



please leave some lovin!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Jul. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

marsie55 said...

Wow, thank you so much for the beautiful orange papers .. they are gorgeous!! I'm lovin' your rainbow of papers! Cyber hugs! xxx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the beautiful papers!
Blessings
Sherri

Heidi said...

What a jackpot! I found your blog through the DigiFree engine, and I LOVE this papers series you're doing. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

these are beautiful. Thank you!

Elanor said...

Thanks so much for all of your papers! They are the best collection of colors I've found! Keep it up!

Simona said...

Thank you so much for this other packs of papers! I love the tones of oranges you used, they look like "burned", so nice!
I am also glad that I can access your blog from my office computer because I am not able to open it at home (maybe some widgets having problems with internet explorer? No idea).

Unknown said...

Thank you! I love orange!

BusyBee said...

Busy little Bee buzzing by and picking up some Lovely Orange papers... Bzbzbz..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...