Scrappily Ever After Home ~ Natural Designs in Scrapbooking - Scrappily Ever AFter Store ~ Creative Team ~ Maria Billson

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Dear God...

I hate Tuesdays because I head over to the nutritionist to get weighed and talk about my food for the week. Which inspired another word art freebie!!



The rest of our day was pretty normal. My son surprised me again with coming home from school and grabbing a magazine to look at!! I can't wait to get to vision therapy to tell them how much he's been looking at books.



Download Friends-Fat word art here

Please leave me some love if you like my freebies!
And don't forget I'm looking for a creative team!

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jun. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...