Scrappily Ever After Home ~ Natural Designs in Scrapbooking - Scrappily Ever AFter Store ~ Creative Team ~ Maria Billson

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Doc Brown - 20 FREE papers

No I didn't fall off the planet...but almost

If you have been collecting my series of papers you might have wondered what happen to me. Well I was sick for a while. Without going into details for all the world to see I had to take some time off and heal. I am feeling better physically but emotionally it took it's toll on me. I'm really lucky to have a few friends who were really there for me to let me, because my family was the pits during most of this ordeal.

OH and right when my drama all started I was invited by an awesome designer to be on her Creative Team! So I'm now designing for Man in the Moon Designs and don't forget about my first CT job AnnaBV Designs

So now that I'm feeling better I've been trying to get organized again and create some layouts. I designed some Christmas Cards for friends in return for letting them use the examples on my new Facebook Page and my new website I plan to launch in the new year.

I just finished our Christmas Card in the last two days and still haven't mailed them out yet! Guess everyone will get them after Christmas this year... oh well!


So onto the missing Brown Papers. I finished them right before Halloween, and used one in my Halloween card


I just zipped them tonight and decided I better come over to my blog and post them before next year *grin*




Make sure you download BOTH files

Download Doc Brown Papers # 1-10 here



Download Doc Brown Papers # 11-20 here




please leave some lovin and let me know WHAT COLOR NEXT! I'll even do more of a color that I already did, so just ask.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful. Thank you for your generosity.

April said...

Thank you for these great papers. They are awesome. Thanks for sharing with us.

Jeanine said...

Hi there!
I just discovered your site with your awsome papers! I am downloading them right now, they are great! Thank you so much for sharing them with us. I hope you have some nice holidays.
Love Jeanine
aka Hippiescraps

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Snowsmoon said...

WOW...these are outstanding. Thank you so much for sharing. Hope you have a Happy Holiday!

Limarea said...

Great papers, thanks so much :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much

xox

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for these awesome papers!!!!!!
I'd love to see blues and/or greens next. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for these papers!!! I thought I was just downloading the brown hues when I noticed you have tons more free papers on your website. I am just getting started in digital scrapbooking so these will definately help me in building a collection to get started. Thanks again for sharing these with us!

Snowsmoon said...

These are wonderful...so love them. Thank you so much and I hope that you and your has a wonderful and Happy New year

BusyBee said...

Missed you, so glad your better and back. Yummy rich browns..humm where's the chocolate >;o) Thanks for keeping us supplied with beautiful papers.

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-)

Heather Shepherd said...

Perfect for my project! thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...