Scrappily Ever After Home ~ Natural Designs in Scrapbooking - Scrappily Ever AFter Store ~ Creative Team ~ Maria Billson

Sunday, June 14, 2009

FREEBIE - Template #1

I have been amazed on how much templates really can help when you are making scrap pages. I didn't start out using them but now I want them all the time. It's easy for me to look at a page I like and break it down into a template. Then later I go back and create my scrap page. If you turn the template 90 degrees or 180, you get a whole new look!!

So here is my very first FREEBIE, my first template! Please show me what you make with it, I'd love to see and post it on my blog.




DOWNLOAD IT HERE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

BLoNotJLo said...

Love the templete! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Jun. 18, 2009. Thanks again.

ConnieC said...

Thank you so much for the template. You have done a great job on this.

Snowsmoon said...

Thank you so much. I am really liking your templates. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...