Scrappily Ever After Home ~ Natural Designs in Scrapbooking - Scrappily Ever AFter Store ~ Creative Team ~ Maria Billson

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Let the summer begin!

I look forward to summer every year, I love to go swimming and my son loves to it. I hope we get to spend a lot of time in the pool during the hot weather.

Here's a summer word art freebie for you!



Download Here

Did you know you could sign up to get my blog posts via email? You'll never miss a freebie again! Just enter your email address on the top left hand side to get my blog delivered right to you.


4 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jun. 22, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Monica Gagne (aka 2girlsandadog) said...

Thank you for the wonderful wordart freebie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...