Scrappily Ever After Home ~ Natural Designs in Scrapbooking - Scrappily Ever AFter Store ~ Creative Team ~ Maria Billson

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!!

I've really been looking forward to having a family day. We are heading to a train museum and going on a train ride. I made the mistake of telling him we were going on a train ride and he's been asking and asking when we are going.

I am excited to capture new pictures of my husband with my son and if I'm lucky get a few of myself with my little boy. I hope you all enjoy yourself and capture your own memories on camera. Here's a little word art for you to add to your pages.


Download word art here

Don't miss the sale on my new Daddy's Girl kit - I made a girl kit and I have a son! Go figure!
click on the previews to head to the store


best deal


Here's some inspiration by Atusia, my newest CT Member!!!


Don't forget NDISB is looking for YOU! Check out the Creative Team Call.
And I'm looking for a few more layout artists as well.

Leave me a comment it makes me smile...and gives you more freebies!

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jun. 19, 2011. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...