Scrappily Ever After Home ~ Natural Designs in Scrapbooking - Scrappily Ever AFter Store ~ Creative Team ~ Maria Billson

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FALL in Love Kit - FREEBIE!!

This month I participated in the October Color Challenge over at Stuff To Scrap. Make sure you check the thread to get the other freebies.

Once I got started I had a hard time stopping, so mine is a little more than a "mini kit" but still a FREEBIE!!!!! I hope you enjoy it and please let me know when you use it, I'd love to see your work!

The photos in the preview are of my son pumpkin picking this weekend.

Make sure you download both files
Papers
Elements



3 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Unknown said...

Th♥nks for the freebies!

Dawn said...

thanks big time from Boston!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...