Scrappily Ever After Home ~ Natural Designs in Scrapbooking - Scrappily Ever AFter Store ~ Creative Team ~ Maria Billson

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Back up your files!

I'd just like to remind everyone to back up your photos and scrap files to an external hard drive.... and when you can, buy a 2nd external hard drive to back up your first!

You never know when your computer or your hard drive is just going to go fry. So to prevent crying and thousands of dollars to try to find someone to retrieve your memories... BACK UP YOUR WORK!


This has been a public service announcement.

2 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

What a kind reminder but glad I saw this...thank you so much for reminding us all! Happy New Year.

nine said...

THank you for the reminder... I would cry, and my husband doesn't believe me that I need a backup for my backup but I'll have him read this! I'm sorry you lost lots of files. I hope you can retrieve them!

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...