Scrappily Ever After Home ~ Natural Designs in Scrapbooking - Scrappily Ever AFter Store ~ Creative Team ~ Maria Billson

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I am hosting a Birthday Challenge

Here's a sneak peak at the birthday challenge I am hosting this week! I thought you'd all like to grab the template now before it's gone!

It's a template challenge.
You might have already seen the template listed as free in my store...hurry up and grab it because it's only free until Oct 31!



everyone who finishes this challenge is entered to win our grand prize!! So get scrapping!

Happy Birthday NDISB!

Don't forget my store is 40% off until Oct 31 AND I'm granting 3 wishes

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...