Scrappily Ever After Home ~ Natural Designs in Scrapbooking - Scrappily Ever AFter Store ~ Creative Team ~ Maria Billson

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Fun Colorful Alpha on sale now

My Fun Colorful Alpha is a complete set of upper and lower case letters, numbers 0-9 and punctuation. On Sale until Friday June 10!



$1.99 $1.39
Save: 30% off
Get it here


My son had an evaluation today at Vision Therapy to see how much of an improvement he has made. When we started this quest to improve his eye sight, his vision was 20/400 in the left eye. Full time patching got us to 20/200, then 20/100. Vision Therapy has taken it from 20/100 to 20/30!!! I started crying and was in shock. I was shaking so much trying to text my husband the good news.

The first doctor I went to this past February told me THERE WAS NO HOPE, HE WOULD NEVER SEE. I didn't think we would see such an improvement in only 4 months when we started patching from the minute he woke up to the minute he went to bed.

Here's a pic of Dr. Press letting Anthony see the eye machine.. he doesn't use this machine for Anthony's testing but my little eye doctor in training likes to see all the equipment.

I hope you all had a memorable day!

And don't forget I am looking for a CT

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...