Scrappily Ever After Home ~ Natural Designs in Scrapbooking - Scrappily Ever AFter Store ~ Creative Team ~ Maria Billson

Friday, June 24, 2011

Ice Cream mini kit FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you heard about The Design Factor?? Digi Scrap Connect is hosting challenges for designers. Each week a challenge is posted and the designers must create what is asked of them.

This week designers had to create a mini kit, including 5 papers, 4 unique element to match our kit theme and 4 elements which were told to us.

Head on over to Digi Scrap Connect's forum where you can get your hands on several mini kits for FREE!!!

While you are there stop by my ice cream booth and leave me some love! or you can leave me some lovin' right here on my blog.

My good friend Cara and CT member suggested I create an ice cream kit. This is what I came up with...enjoy!

freebie has expired


I made several more papers and a few more elements so be on the look out for a bigger kit!

I hope you all enjoy your weekend. As you are reading this we are at a wedding in which my son is the ring bearer!

don't forget to sign up to get my blog posts via email so you don't miss any freebies!!!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

hsmema said...

What a cute mini. I love the colours. Thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jun. 25, 2011. Thanks again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...