Scrappily Ever After Home ~ Natural Designs in Scrapbooking - Scrappily Ever AFter Store ~ Creative Team ~ Maria Billson

Sunday, January 03, 2010

More backup information

I have TWO external hard drives... and a long time again when I had none, my computer crashed and I lost many photos of when I first started dating my husband. So there is no way I want to lose the photos of my son, so I have two.

In posting my 'public service announcement' on a bunch of boards yesterday, some ladies started talking about Mozy...I never heard of them so I checked it out. http://mozy.com/

I did -not- sign up for it YET but I'm thinking..yeah I need a 3rd backup in case of a fire! yeah that's it!

I don't get any special reward points or anything for telling you about this, I just thought it was very useful information!

Now go back up your back up!

1 comments:

nine said...

WEllll, you got brownie points with me lol!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...